We are looking for a Junior Social Media Specialist for our team, our own websites and also to implement SMM strategies for our clients.
In this position you will have a lot of room to learn and will work in a professional team. Your tasks in the initial phase will be to accompany our activities in social media like TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram or others and also to work conceptually. You should be able to communicate in English, we also offer individual training for this. You should have experience in an agency environment or with customers directly. Project management or good self-organization are not foreign to you and you typically try to stand out with high diligence and reliability.
- Conception of our appearance in social media. (Our brand: VPNTESTER)
- Planning and execution of campaigns on the different platforms
- Creation of content together with our team of writers or by yourself.
- Creating humorous or even educational posts and engaging our readers.
- Contact response from our readers on social media.
- Graphical preparation of content.
- Production of simple videos for social media.
- Participating in project meetings with our clients.
- A superhero skill of your choice that you can also demonstrate when called upon by colleagues.
You like to work at home but also discuss with colleagues in the office… you can experience both with us. As an ideal candidate you have a university education, describe yourself as “dynamic” and like to criticize yourself as well. You would like to work in a young team, but led by a foreigner? You have already made experiences in an advertising agency, in the development of websites or also in the area of search engine optimization. You want to be part of a business model that will be more in demand in the future than ever before? You are communicative and willing to bring your partner to company parties? Then get in touch with us.
- 100% white collar income
- An income with which you can live a good life.
(start at 30.000 RUB up to 100.000 RUB per month depending on your experience)
- Combine home work and office life as it suits you.
- Office in the center of the city
- Additional training opportunities
- Collegiality and team spirit.
- International working environment
HR Manager: Tatiana Avdeeva