Our company was founded in 2010 and is involved in several projects around the world. Our local company “OOO GEROY” in Krasnodar, is known for developing and operating websites. Many unique specialists in these areas are among our local team members. The russian entity/company has international owners and the corporate language internally is therefore widely in “English”. As a “WebTech” company, we strive to maintain a balance between personal self-realization and the personal responsibility of each colleague. We maintain a modern but also responsible way of dealing with our colleagues. Free time management but also a stable working environment make us an employee-friendly company. In addition, we offer a collegial environment.
We are currently looking for more colleagues for a new subsidiary with a challenging task. The company is developing an online service that will make it easier for people and companies to make appointments. The goal will be to make this service available to millions of people and companies worldwide. We plan to involve the employees directly in the success of the product in the long term and thus also provide the team that is already working at the beginning with special advantages.
Our company plans to start developing a new own project from scratch. Your task will be to implement a competent database structure and to develop REST API, to create an administrative interface, to implement API of third-party services, to support and scale the project.
- backend developer
- minimum 4 years experience with Node js, Express, GraphQL, React, MongoDB and MERN stack
- proficiency in React js, webpack – at the level of bundling with frontend
- experience in creating highload applications is an essential requirement
- Proficiency in English will be an advantage (minimum reading and understanding of technical documentation)
- Official full-time employment
- The salary is discussed during the interview
- Comfortable office
- Flexible working hours (core working hours Monday to Friday 10h to 16h)
- English trainings